A Passage to Blog

A search for a better life and a better world, one agonizing step at a time.

Name:
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

Just one person trying to find a better life for himself, his family, and the world ... and trying to find a good chai tea at the same time

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Time Stand Still

I have been enjoying the new XM station 49, Big Tracks, which is billed as "Our generations' classical rock". Of course, now I am feeling really old. Did anyone who listened to these songs when they first came out think that one day they would be considered Classic Rock? And how come I do not know any of the bands that are big today, except for U2? The Killers? Death Cab for Cutie, or Smootie, or whatever it is? I only figured out the White Stripes about 2 years after they were popular. I guess the moral is if you want to stay hip on music, do not have a child. Or two. Or three. Oh well, as long as cuffing your jeans is still cool, I'm golden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home