A Passage to Blog

A search for a better life and a better world, one agonizing step at a time.

Name:
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

Just one person trying to find a better life for himself, his family, and the world ... and trying to find a good chai tea at the same time

Friday, November 19, 2004

Open Letter

A little change of pace here, mainly to show that although there are many things that need changing, I pray there is one aspect of my life that will never change. That is the love of my life, Meghan. She is not only my wife and the mother of my children, she is beyond doubt the most amazing person I have ever met. She has conquered so many difficulties in her life, and she has emerged from them as a strong, intelligent, beautiful woman. She is my rock, and her love is the solid foundation upon which all things in my life are now built.
When I was growing up, I would dream of my wife, thinking of the life that I wanted to make with this woman. Meghan has made all those dreams come true, and even more. We will have a lifetime together, but every day is truly precious with her. Everything that I dream and hope will come in the future, with my career, with our family, with our country and world, cannot be achieved without her. We will walk this path together, and I cannot think of a better, more amazing person to hold hands with. My love forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home